Information for Speakers
CLOSED: Call for Sessions [PDF]
CM Form [Word] If you have been notified that your session has been accepted, please complete this CM Form and return it to the person noted.
Speaker Registration Policy
- All speakers need to register. The amount paid depends on your level of participation.
- If speakers are planning professionals, they are expected to support the profession by participating and paying to attend the conference either as a full registrant or at the one-day rate (whichever is pertinent to their participation).
- If speakers are attending only their session, the registration fee is waived.
- If speakers are non-planning professionals, the registration fee is waived for the day of their session only.
- Due to budget constraints, we are unable to pay honoraria or reimburse for expenses.
- For information on how to register as a speaker, please refer to the speaker agreement emailed to you by Ginger Gray, Speaker Manager, or contact Ginger at 253-347-0337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.