The Washington Chapter of the American Planning Association is an organization of people with an interest in land use, housing, transportation, environmental, economic and social planning. Among others, our membership includes citizen planners, planning commissioners and other planning officials, and professional planners within the State of Washington and elsewhere.
Posted: July 21, 2014
Calling all members with a keen graphic sense, students, and designers! APA Washington is seeking a design for the logo for the APA National Conference to be held in Seattle in 2015. Read all about it and apply by Wednesday, July 30.
Posted: June 30, 2014
Registration is open for this year’s APA Washington Annual Conference in Spokane from October 16-17, 2014. Early bird pricing is available until September 19. Don’t miss this great opportunity for educational opportunities, networking, and camaraderie!
Posted: May 13, 2014
The Puget Sound Section offers its biennial EPIC Conference on Wednesday, June 4, at SeaTac, Washington. Learn more and register here.
Posted: April 03, 2014
Job opportunities for planning professionals in Washington
- 07/24 Associate Planner (Project/Program Manager II) King County, Wa
- 07/22 Management Services Director City of Mukilteo, Wa
- 07/22 Senior Planner City of Ketchum, Id
- 07/18 Long Range Planning Manager City of Wilsonville, Wa
- 07/18 Assistant Planner City of Tukwila, Wa
- 07/16 Planning Manager—Current Planning City of Lakewood, Wa